Horse Back Riding to Waterfalls
WE GUARANTY THE BEST PROFESSIONAL TOUR GUIDES
Jungle fun in the sun – Meet the authentic Costa Rican, it’s embracing and friendly culture. Take one of our many horses and enjoy one of the most beautiful landscapes of the area.
Discover the secrets of the forest, learn about medicinal and curative plants. Find tucans in our exotic primary forest. Enjoy a relaxing stay at waterfalls and natural pristine pools.
After riding, visit the waterfalls where you can swim and relax or walk the rainforest trails.
What do you need to bring? Long pants, sturdy footwear (not sandals), hat/visor, swim suit, sunscreen and camera. A change of clothes is recommended
The tour includes: Transportation, bilingual guides, fruits, snacks, beverages and Manuel Antonio Typical lunch or dinner.
Duration : 4 hours approximately
8:00 am – Lunch included
2:00 pm – Dinner included
Why book with Manuel Antonio Estates?
– Unique activities and ecological experience
– Friendly customer service team
– Profound knowledge of Quepos & Manuel Antonio
– FREE Concierge Services to help book all of your tours and activities!
– Front desk is at your service from 8 AM – 4 PM
– Excellent knowledge of the area