Monkey Sanctuary Tour
WE GUARANTY THE BEST PROFESSIONAL TOUR GUIDES
Welcome to the Central Pacific Coast – This tour is given by the Animal Caretakers in the Wildlife Sanctuary and the tour includes a snack at the end of the tour. For this tour you need to get to the Blue Banyan Inn on your own. The tour meets in the lobby at 8:55 AM. Transportation from your hotel in MA or Quepos can be arranged at an additional cost.
Our multi-species enclosure which is the largest in Central America where humans walk through a cage inside of the enclosure so that the monkeys climb all around you.
This newly expanded tour includes our Wildlife Manager feeding rescued animals that are not normally seen by the public due to the fact that they will be released back into the rainforest.
Our Wildlife Manager will also give a talk and take questions about the animal being shown (through a glass wall for the animal’s protection).
Animals being shown could vary, so when you book your tour feel free to ask what animal you will get to view.
Here are more details about this tour
You will get to watch the animals in our sanctuary being fed plus:
- Learn about the monkeys in our sanctuary
- Learn a little history about each of them
- The people taking the tour will give the money to the Zoo Keeper at the end of the tour, either cash or credit card (a 13% surcharge will be added when using a credit card)
- If you need transportation there is an additional cost of $30 for 1-4 people, round trip. After 4 each additional person is $8 round trip.
Why book with Manuel Antonio Estates?
– Unique activities and ecological experience
– Friendly customer service team
– Profound knowledge of Quepos & Manuel Antonio
– FREE Concierge Services to help book all of your tours and activities!
– Front desk is at your service from 8 AM – 4 PM
– Excellent knowledge of the area