WE GUARANTY THE BEST PROFESSIONAL TOUR GUIDES
Welcome to the Central Pacific Coast – QUEPOS / MANUEL ANTONIO is the perfect departure point for your SURFING adventure trip along the coast. BEACH BREAKS, rivermouth, and reef BREAKS can be on your daily schedule. Visiting QUEPOS not only puts you in reach of some of the best SURFING spots in COSTA RICA, but also allows you to enjoy a variety of day time activities. From WATER RAFTING, KAYAKING, and HORSE BACK RIDING, QUEPOS has it all. QUEPOS is also only minutes away from MANUEL ANTONIO where you can explore some of COSTA RICA natural wonders. When the sun sets in QUEPOS, the town comes alive with numerous bars and restaurants for nightlife. Inquire as to where you might find a place to have a good time, watch SURF videos, and hang out with the local SURF crowd. If you are looking for fun and SURF adventure, no matter how long your stay, QUEPOS/ MANUEL ANTONIO is the place!!!
To describe the general attitude of the people of COSTA RICA, it is best summed up by their favourite saying, “Pura Vida”, which refers to an easy, healthy and good lifestyle. This is what you can expect to find in COSTA RICA – a very slow and relaxed type of atmosphere – why do it today when you can do it tomorrow!?!. Nowhere is this more evident than in the local SURF community of QUEPOS, where foreign surfers will always receive a warm welcome. When encountering local tico SURFERS give your Spanish a try – no one will laugh. Even if you know only a few words, your attempt can go a long way. So, when SURFING in QUEPOS /MANUEL ANTONIO, you must relaxe, enjoy life, and experience the meaning of “Pura Vida”.
The following listing will give you more information about the SURF BEACHS of MANUEL ANTONIO and the area :
1. PLAYA HERMOSA – Very strong BREAKS, this long strech of BREAKS peaks working any given day, but the preferred sand bar is located in front of a large tree known as the Almendro, waves are general best when the tide is rising.
30km north of QUEPOS and the Manuel Antonio Estates
2. ESTERILLOS ESTE, ESTERILLOS OESTE, BEJUCO, BOCA DAMAS – Beach BREAKS, good WAVES,……. located very close to PLAYA HERMOSA, makes easy acces, the wave conditions are very similar to them of PLAYA HERMOSA 20Km north of Quepos and the Manuel Antonio Estates.
3. QUEPOS – This small left point is found at the rivermouth in the city of QUEPOS, easy access. 2km from Manuel Antonio Estates and QUEPOS
4. PLAYITA / MANUEL ANTONIO – Beach BREAKS, lefts and rights with good shape, this coast area need larger swell for the …. 4km from the Manuel Antonio Estates and QUEPOS
5. PLAYA DEL REY – Right and left beach BREAKS peaks, beautiful wild BEACH, which hasn’t been touched by civilisation. 11km south of QUEPOS and the Manuel Antonio Estates
6. PLAYA MATAPALO – same conditions as PLAYA del Rey, offers small restaurants. 20km south of QUEPOS and the Manuel Antonio Estates
7. DOMINICAL – Good strong BEACH BREAKS with lefts and rights. Beautiful landscape and very TROPICAL. 30km south of QUEPOS and the Manuel Antonio Estates.
Surf Classes in the Surf School
You’ll learn to surf like a pro, All our surf boards and equipment are top of the line and well-maintained for your safety and fun.
Before getting into the water our bilingual instructors will give you a safety talk and demostrate the first steps of surfing.
When you are ready, a instructor will accompany you into the waves for you try the real thing!
Tired and needing a well-earned break? a assistant will be waiting to serve you delicious fresh fruit and ice cold drinks.
We are the Manuel Antonio/Quepos surfing specialists. Whether you are seven years old or seventy seven, beginer or experienced, traveling alone or in a group,We are the surfing school for you! We organize expeditions to world-class surfing beaches like Playa Hermosa, Playa del Rey, Dominical as well as our very own Manuel Antonio Beach.
What to bring: bathing suit or trunks, sun-block (very important!), camera (waterproof is best), towel, dry clothes (to change after class), lots of enthusiasm, a good sense of humor. Full accident insurance included.
So, come and have some pure fun with our surfing school in Manuel Antonio.
Duration: 3 hours
Tour times: Depends on high tide