In Costa Rica for few days or more, you are looking for things to do during your stay. The problem is, there are so many options that you cannot decide which activity you should do. Here’s a test to help you find the perfect tour!
1- What would describe you most?
- I love local experience, discover the culture & the typical food. In my travel I want to meet & share with other people & discover more about the country.
- In that case, you should look at activities like chocolate tours, spice tours or coffee tour. Available for family, you can discover more about the Costa Rican culture while enjoying a great moment.
- I am an adrenaline fan, I am always looking for exhilarating experiences. I am hardly afraid and I love to surpass myself.
- There are many ways to get your adrenaline dose here in Costa Rica. Go to question 2 to get more precise result.
- I am an animal lover, I have a long checking list of species I want to see here. I love to chase them in their natural habitat & learn more about their habits.
- Costa Rica has a unique & amazing wildlife that you can discover during your stay here. There are many ways to discover the wildlife, if you are more attracted to marine life, go to question 3. If you are looking for if you prefer staying on the land, go to question 4.
- I want to discover new things, live new experiences. I want to enjoy myself by doing something I couldn’t do normally where I live.
- As we said, so many activities are available for the people coming here. Find the one that suits you best by going to question 5.
2- What do you like most?
- Ocean & beaches
- Rent a jetski for few hours or a paddle or surfboard, these are the best activities for ocean & adventure lovers. Of course, you can also take a scuba diving tour (if you have a license), or a snorkeling activity and discover the world under the waves.
- Jungle & forest
- We just talked about flying, what about flying over the treetops and between the highest trees of a primary rainforest? Try Zip Lining, and discover the jungle from above.
- Mountains, rivers & waterfall
- The best way to get adrenaline shots: canyoning, rafting, waterfall rappelling… The list is long but we are sure you will love them all!
3- What is your favourite way to see marine wildlife?
- By boat or kayak
- Many tours offer snorkeling as it is the easiest way to see the underwater wildlife. You may meet colourful fishes, corals & maybe even a turtle if you are lucky!
- Scuba diving
- If you have a license, scuba diving is an awesome way to see the marine wildlife up close. You may even see incredible things you couldn’t discover otherwise: sharks, huge shoals of fishes and breathtaking seabeds.
4- How do you want to see wildlife?
- In their natural habitats, in a National Park or in a protected area.
- In a specific area where you can see them up close and discover the work of a local association helping wildlife.
- Animal sanctuaries would be a perfect solution for you to get close to awesome animals like sloths or monkeys. Associations rescue injured & endangered animals, they keep them in the sanctuary until they can eventually be released to the wild. You can visit those sanctuaries & discover the backstages of this rescue while seeing the animals from very close.
5- What do you like the most?
- Learning to do new things
- You can try to learn surf, the Pacific Coast is perfect for surfing & the area of Manuel Antonio is great for beginners! You can also enjoy the ocean while paddle boarding and try to keep your balance. Never drive an ATV before? It’s really easy, don’t worry about it and let’s drive to a beautiful waterfall, crossing local villages and beautiful landscapes.
- Discovering Costa Rica while enjoying a fun activity
- Enjoy your time here with your friends, family or companion
- The catamaran tour is a perfect mix of relaxation & adventure. You will get drinks on the boat, a delicious meal, a place to relax & to perfect your tan. But you will also get to snorkel and enjoy the slides. You can also book the afternoon tour & admire the beautiful sunset from the catamaran, sounds great right? If you want to pamper yourself, you can also take a treatment at the spa , a nice way to recharge the batteries.
We hope you found the perfect tour for you after reading this post. If you need more information, please feel free to send us a message at email@example.com!